As we are quickly approaching the beginning of another SWSG year of service, we wanted to reflect on this year’s awards received and celebrate those who make our work possible.
- Strong Women, Strong Girls was awarded the prestigious NOVO Award by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce for innovative excellence in the not-for-profit business sector in the Greater Miami community.
- Strong Women, Strong Girls was awarded the Sigma Gamma Rho Excellence in Sisterhood Award for empowering women and girls to be the catalyst for positive change.
- Pittsburgh Executive Director Amy Parker received Second Place in the Social Venture Partners (SVP) Pittsburgh’s Social Innovation Fast Pitch.
- Founder Lindsay Hyde received the Margaret Stewart Lindsay Award.
- Strong Women, Strong Girls Pittsburgh was recognized for its inspiring “Supporting a Cause” curriculum by the Jefferson Award for Public Service.
- South Florida Executive Director Rhea Beck received the Iron Flower Fitness Woman of the Year Award for her outstanding leadership.
Previous awards for the Strong Women, Strong Girls team include recognition from:
The Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Excellence in Communications Award
The National Comcast Leadership Award for excellence in service and leadership.
The Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania Women of Distinction Award
The Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Young Professional Award
The Boston Club Advancement Award
The Jefferson Awards for the Greatest Public Service by an Individual 35 Years and Under
The Woman of Achievement Award
The Upstander Award from Facing History and Ourselves
The Kraft 100 Calorie Packs “100 Exceptional Women” Award
The Rising Star Award from the Germain Lawrence School