Strong Women, Strong Girls supports girls and women at three critical life transitions: Girls entering middle school, college women entering the workforce, and professional women becoming leaders. The Strong Leaders program focuses on the leadership development of the undergraduate women and professional women in the Strong Women, Strong Girls community. In this program, SWSG pairs professional women with the exceptional college women who serve as SWSG mentors to elementary-school girls.
Professional women who volunteer as Leadership Coaches have opportunities to:
- Support the leadership and professional development of young women
- Gain transferable coaching skills
- Join a network of peer professional women looking to make a difference
Companies who sponsor their employees’ participation in the program have opportunities to:
- Support the leadership development of their employees
- Give back to women and girls in their community
We are currently accepting applications and nominations for our 2012-2013 Strong Leaders program in Boston and Pittsburgh. Applicants may apply directly themselves, or companies may nominate employees who they believe would excel in and benefit from the program.
Before applying, prospective applicants should make note of important dates and events:
- Friday, Aug. 17th: Deadline for applications/nominations
- Saturday, Sep. 15, 2012 8:30AM-4PM: SWSG Fall Training/Meet Your Match
- Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013 8:30AM-4PM: SWSG Spring Training
For more information about the Boston Strong Leaders program, contact Amy Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sep. 1st: Deadline for applications/nominations
- Saturday, Sep. 22, 2012, 8:30AM-2PM: SWSG Fall Training/Meet Your Match
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013: 9AM-1:30PM: SWSG Spring Training
For more information about the Pittsburgh Strong Leaders program, contact Amy Parker at email@example.com.
Nominate an outstanding woman or apply to be a Leadership Coach yourself today!
Download the Boston Strong Leaders Application/Nomination form.
Download the Pittsburgh Strong Leaders Application/Nomination form.