Each year, Strong Women, Strong Girls constituents come together in April for our annual jumprope-a-thon, Jump into Spring!
Jump into Spring is an exciting event where girls, mentors, volunteers, donors, and community partners build momentum around the Strong Women, Strong Girls movement.
Consider supporting this event today!
Show your support by attending the event! (10:00 am- 12:00 pm)
Boston Location: Holmes Athletic Center, Simmons College. 331 Brookline Ave. Boston MA, 02215.
For parking and driving instructions: Click here
South Florida Location: Miami-Dade College, Wolfson Campus Rm#2106
For parking and driving directions: Click here
Pittsburgh Location:Petersen Events Center. 3719 Terrace Street. Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Show your support by donating!
You can also make a donation! What does your money mean for Strong Women, Strong Girls?
- $10,000 sponsors programming at one site for a full year
- $5,000 sponsors for a full-day field trip to a college campus for 100 girls
- $3,000 sponsors the creation of a new chapter on a college campus
- $1,000 sponsors one girl’s participation in the program for a full year
- $500 sponsors one lesson for one site
- $250 sponsors program supplies for one site for a full year
- $100 sponsors healthy snacks for the girls at one site for a full year
- $50 sponsors one personalized coaching session for three mentors
Donate now or mail your check to our headquarters office with your sponsorship form. If you are interested in sponsoring this event on behalf of a company, learn more about our corporate sponsorship opportunities.
This year’s event will be held on April 9, 2011 from 10 AM-12 PM in Boston, Pittsburgh, and Miami. Join us for a morning of fun! Contact your local office for event details.